This early pantry cupboard, c. 1735, was salvaged from the Van Wyck House dining room in Lloyd Harbor, NY. It has two doors above and two below and they have their original H-hinges. It was integrated with a door and mantle and had to be cut away from them, so a few minor repairs to hide the mortises should be done. The piece is 5’2” wide x 7’6” tall and could be trimmed slightly. The doors are 24-1/2” wide. The upper doors are 42-1/2” tall and the lower set is 30-1/2” tall. There are 5 shelves that measure from 17” to 18-1/2” deep x 55” wide.